Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Glenn Beck peels the scorching onion (truth is scorching)

Recently I was watching Glenn Beck's shows. I was astonished by his brilliant interpretation of what is going on in our world. Glenn peeled off the onion leaf after leaf as truth is exposed in is most bitterness, scorching as a fresh onion.

He peeled of the true face of the US president Barack Obama and his staff of advisors and cabinet. He peeled off the combined plan of the extreme Islam to dominate the world starting with the middle east by wiping off Israel from the map. Isn't it a kind of the "Protocols of the eldest of Muslims" (with the analogy to what is claimed as "The protocols of Eldest of Zion")? The Protocols of the Eldest of Zion" is a fiction while the plan according Islam is to Islamize the world either by good will or by the Jihad sward. This is not a fiction, it is written in blood today, it was written in blood in the past and it will be written in the future.

I still wonder if friendship can be established in such circumstances. More generations must pass to wait for that moment.

You can watch the shows attached hereby. I hope you'll watch all of them.

















































If this is not the truth or almost the truth, than what is the truth?

1 comment:

  1. Shalom Hanan,

    Glen Becks many hypothesis' seems to be playing out.

    I personally met one of his guests' Joel Rosenberg at a conference. A wonderful Evangelical Christian. He was very friendly to me a stranger. A humble guy for someone who has advised Netanyahu and has dined with great people. I had mentioned Dr Mahathir and his blogs. He told me that we should pray for him that God would convict his heart. Amazing man, advising me to reach out even to someone with an Anti-Semitic heart like Dr Mahathir.

    He will be in Israel for a conference in mid-may. I would love to be in Israel for the Epicentre Conference. To bad the conference is full.

    May Yahweh watch over Israel. In the front, back, and surround her with his Angels

    In Yeshuas Name

    Isaiah 54:17

    But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!

    ReplyDelete

_